《星际争霸2自由之翼》全过场动画台词一览

时间:2016-02-03 来源:88130安卓下载 作者:佚名

  《星际争霸2自由之翼》的剧情主要讲述了人类的剧情,其中每段过场剧情的台词都让玩家津津乐道,那么下面小编就为大家带来《星际争霸2自由之翼》全过场动画台词一览,一起来看看这部作品的剧情吧!

交易(The Deal)

剧情视频

台词一览

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:据说,人在被剥夺了自由后……才能真正了解自己。

  Arcturus Mengsk:They say a man never really knows himself...until his freedom been takenaway.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:我在想,你有多了解自己呢?

  Arcturus Mengsk:I wonder, how well do you know yourself?

  副官:囚犯,向前走上平台。

  Adjutant :Prisoner, step forward onto this platform.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:626号罪犯……谋杀,掠夺,叛国,今天……你出狱了。

  Arcturus Mengsk:Criminal 626, murderer, pirate, traitor. Today, you go…free.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:但你很快就会明白……自由也是有代价的。

  Arcturus Mengsk:But, as you soon know, your freedom has a price.

  副官:战斗护甲焊接……并锁定完毕。

  Adjutant :Combat suit sealed... and locked.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:监狱将伴你同行,这身护甲就是你新的牢房。

  Arcturus Mengsk:You carry your prison with you, that armor will be a new cell.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:别误会—战争即将开始,它带来了功名荣耀……也带来了阴森恐怖。

  Arcturus Mengsk:Make no mistake. War is coming, with all its glory, and all its horror.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:芬利先生—自由在召唤你。

  Arcturus Mengsk:Mr. Findlay,your freedom awaits.

  泰凯斯·芬利:来吧……好戏开场了。

  Tychus Findlay:‘Hell, it’s about time!’



好人(Good Man)

剧情视频

台词一览

  吉姆·雷诺:看来该说再见了,博士。我知道你还有很多事情要去处理。

  Jim Raynor :So I guess this is good bye,Doc. I know you got a lot of cleaning up to do out there.

  艾蕊尔·汉森:我们会照顾好自己的。我只希望你们能置身事外。这次星灵肯定很不高兴。

  Ariel Hanson :We'll manage somehow. I just hope you boys stay out of trouble. Those protoss are bound to be upset.

  吉姆·雷诺:没事,我和星灵有点交情。我帮过他们几次……没准他们会放我一马。(男人的通病╮(╯▽╰)╭在女人面前吹牛逼)

  Jim Raynor :Well, me and the protoss go way back. I've helped them out a few times...Figure they might but me some slack.

  艾蕊尔·汉森:知道吗?你其实可以留下来。安定下来,开始一段新生活……

  Ariel Hanson :You know, you could always stay here. Settle down, make a new start...

  吉姆·雷诺:我这种人没得选择,亲爱的。做事必须要有始有终。

  Jim Raynor :Guys like me don't get second chances, darlin'. We just gotta finish what we begun.

  艾蕊尔·汉森:你真是个好人,吉姆·雷诺。

  Ariel Hanson :You're a good man, Jim Raynor.

  吉姆·雷诺:嗯。没你说的那么好。

  Jim Raynor :Hmph. I ain't that good.



被感染(Infested)

剧情视频

台词一览

  吉姆·雷诺:艾蕊尔!你在里面吗?

  Jim Raynor :Ariel! You in here?

  吉姆·雷诺:马特,封闭所有入口。

  Jim Raynor :Matt, seal all access points.

  吉姆·雷诺:天啊——不会连你也……

  Jim Raynor :-----Oh, God - not you,too...

  艾蕊尔·汉森:你会享受吗?你会享受杀死我的快感吗……就像杀死我的人那样?

  Ariel Hanson :Will you enjoy it? Will you enjoy killing me... like you killed my children?

  吉姆·雷诺:你被感染了……你已经死了。

  Jim Raynor :You're infested... You're dead already.

  艾蕊尔·汉森:快……结束……我的痛苦……

  Ariel Hanson :Do... it... finish...it...



公敌(Public Enemies)

剧情视频

台词一览

  唐尼·沃米里安:……更多今天的消息,阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克元首举行了一场纪念“母巢之战”结束四周年的新闻发布会。以下是特派记者凯特·洛克维尔从现场发回的报道。

  Donny Vermillion :...and in other news today, Emperor Arcturus Mengsk held a press conference commemorating the end of the so-called Brood War some four years ago. Our own Kate Lockwell was on the scene.

  凯特·洛克维尔:元首,新一次的虫群入侵仍旧非常具有威胁——可您非但没有扩充舰队,反而把大笔的钱都用在追捕吉姆·雷诺那样的旧日叛党上。

  Kate Lockwell :Emperor,the threat of a new zerg invasion is still very real - but instead of expanding our fleets, you've squandered trillions on hunting down has been rebels like Jim Raynor!

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:吉姆·雷诺对帝国的威胁是显而易见、迫在眉睫的!他是个丧心病狂,无法无天的反贼,他想要在整个星区散播恐惧、挑起混乱。他和他那群无恶不作的社会渣子已经在6个独立世界发动了公开叛乱——还盗取了大量帝国的武器和装备!

  Arcturus Mengsk:Jim Raynor represents aclear and present threat to this Dominion! He is an unscrupulous, lawless revolutionary bent on spreading fear and dissertion across the sector! He and his ragtag band of miscreants have instigated open rebellion across the separate worlds and stolen vast amounts of Dominion weapons and hardware!

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:我向你们保证,很快……这个罪犯就会被绳之以法。

  Arcturus Mengsk: assure you, this criminal will be brought to justice... very soon.

  吉姆·雷诺:咱们不是你死就是我活,人渣。

  Jim Raynor :It ain't over 'till it's over, you so-n of a bi-tch

  吉姆·雷诺:副官,我的军队准备好了么?

  Jim Raynor :Adjutant, are my troops ready yet?

  副官:指挥官,您的部队已就绪,等候调遣。上传战略数据中。

  Adjutant :Your forces are prepared and awaiting your orders, Commander. Uploading tactical data now.

  吉姆·雷诺:很好,这场革命即将白热化了。

  Jim Raynor:Good. 'Bout time we kicked this revolution into overdrive.



往日时光(Old Times)

剧情视频

台词一览

  泰凯斯·芬利:嗨,作为星区的头号通缉犯,你也不是那么难找嘛。

  Tychus Findlay:You know, for the most wanted man in the sector - you ain't that hard to find.

  泰凯斯·芬利:我得亲眼看看。传说中的吉米·雷诺……人民的英雄。

  Tychus Findlay:I had to see it for myself, Little Jimmy Raynor... the people's hero.

  吉姆·雷诺:泰凯斯·芬利……

  Jim Raynor :Tychus Findlay...

  吉姆·雷诺:行头不错呀。

  Jim Raynor :Nice suit.

  泰凯斯·芬利:有备无患。

  Tychus Findlay:Pays to be prepared.

  吉姆·雷诺:我听说你进去了。还是个终身监禁。怎么,表现良好,减刑出狱了吗?

  Jim Raynor :I heard they put you onice. Life sentence. What, did they give you time off for good behaviour?

  泰凯斯·芬利:没错,老兄。我现在可是模范公民了

  Tychus Findlay :That's right, old buddy. I'm a modelcitizen now.

  吉姆·雷诺:大驾光临,有何贵干啊?

  Jim Raynor :So to what do I owe the pleasure?

  泰凯斯·芬利:想跟老朋友谈笔生意而已。你知道帝国究竟在干嘛吗?

  Tychus Findlay:Just a friendly business proposition. Do you even know what the Dominion are doing out here?

  吉姆·雷诺:我倒想听你说说。

  Jim Raynor :I'm guessin' yer about to tell me.

  泰凯斯·芬利:他们在挖掘外星神器呢,老兄。你们的蒙斯克为这些东西着了魔。但是我找到了一个买家,要是能把神器卖给他的话……价钱随我们开。

  Tychus Findlay :Digging up alien artifacts, old buddy. Your boy Mengsk has gone crazy for 'em. But I got a contact that'll pay top dollar for every artifact we...liberate from the Dominion.

  吉姆·雷诺:这么好的差事我没理由拒绝啊,对吧?

  Jim Raynor :I guess I can hardly pass that up, now can I, Tychus?

  泰凯斯·芬利:咱们合作。我六你四。

  Tychus Findlay :Partners then. Sixty-forty.

  吉姆·雷诺:不,应该是我七,你三。

  Jim Raynor :Seventy-thirty,my way.

  吉姆·雷诺:有点过去的意思!

  Jim Raynor :.Feels like old times already!

  泰凯斯·芬利:没……错

  Tychus Findlay :Old times.



逃离玛·萨拉(Escape from Mar Sara)

剧情视频

台词一览

  泰凯斯·芬利:该死的吉米,你一直都在瞒着我。

  Tychus Findlay :Damn Jimmy, you've been holding out on me.

  吉姆·雷诺:真是掐着点来的啊,马特。

  Jim Raynor :Cuttin it pretty close there, Matt.

  马特·霍纳:从没丢下过你,长官。(╮(╯▽╰)╭HOTS不就是丢下了么)

  Matt Horner :Never left you hanging before, sir.

  吉姆·雷诺:的确。赶紧带我们离开这儿!

  Jim Raynor :Fair enough. Just get us the hell outta here!

  马特·霍纳:所有炮组火力向前集中!提速2号和6号引擎!听我口令准备折跃!

  Matt Horner :All batteries, concentrate forward firepower. Spin up drives two and six!All hands brace for warp jump on my mark!

  马特·霍纳:开始!

  Matt Horner :Mark!

  吉姆·雷诺:究竟是怎么回事?虫群已经消失几年了——为什么进攻玛·萨拉?

  Jim Raynor :What the hell happened? We ain't seen the zerg in years - why attack Mar Sara now?

  马特·霍纳:不只是玛·萨拉。你该看看这个。

  Matt Horner :It's not just Mar Sara.You need to see this.

  唐尼·沃米利安:——早先虫群发起了全面进攻——

  Donny Vermillion:-Zerg swarm launched afull scale attack-

  记者:——所有外缘星球遭受毁灭——

  Reporter :-Devastation spread throughout all outer rim planets-

  凯特·洛克维尔:——蒙受重大损失——

  Kate Lockwell :-Sustained heavy losses-

  记者:——伤亡已达数亿——

  Reporter :-Casualties in the billions-

  记者:—几分钟前虫群攻击了帝国某军事研究所—

  Reporter :-Minutes ago the zerg attacked a Dominion military research facility-

  泰凯斯·芬利:我的娘呀。

  Tychus Findlay :Sweet mother of mercy.

  凯特·洛克维尔:——从最新的视频中可以确认,虫群现在的首脑就是刀锋女王。

  Kate Lockwell :-New, exclusive video footage confirms the Queen of Blades is in fact leading the swarm!

  马特·霍纳:我们早知道她会回来。但她要干什么呢?

  Matt Horner :We always knew she'd back.But what's she after?

  吉姆·雷诺:她还有件事情没了结。

  Jim Raynor :She's come to finish the job.



刀锋女王(Queen of Blades)

剧情视频

台词一览

  马特·霍纳:有意思,囚犯。我不记得你有访问数据库的权限。

  Matt Horner :That's funny, convict, I don't recall giving you access to our database.

  泰凯斯·芬利:了解情况而已。“船长大人”。这个“刀锋女王”把大家吓得屁滚尿流。哼,可我看不怎么样啊。

  Tychus Findlay :Just keeping up on current events, 'captain'. Seems this 'Queen of Blades' got everybody running scared. She don't look so tough.

  马特·霍纳:你还不知道她是谁吧,是吧,泰凯斯?

  Matt Horner :You have no idea who sheis, do you, Tychus Findlay?

  泰凯斯·芬利:我管她是谁呢。

  Tychus Findlay :Don't matter to me none.

  马特·霍纳:和吉姆可有关系。他们过去……走得很近。

  Matt Horner :Well it matters to Jim.They were... close once.

  泰凯斯·芬利:……等等……你是说,他们曾经有一腿?!

  Tychus Findlay :... Wait a minute...you're tellin' me they were shacked up?!

  马特·霍纳:这不是过去的她……被虫群掳走后。她就成了这样。

  Matt Horner :Apparently she was something else... Before the zerg took her. Turned her into that.

  泰凯斯·芬利:然后吉米觉得很内疚。(╮(╯▽╰)╭不得不承认泰凯斯一语见地)

  Tychus Findlay :And Jimmy feels responsible.

  马特·霍纳:老实说,如果再见到她,我不知道吉姆会怎么做。

  Matt Horner :Honestly, if we have to face her again I don't know what he'll do.

  泰凯斯·芬利:像这种女人……还有什么好犹豫的。

  Tychus Findlay :Woman like that...there's only one thing to do.



泽拉图的警告(Zeratul's Warning)

剧情视频

台词一览

  泽拉图:詹姆斯·雷诺……

  Zeratul :James Jim Raynor......

  泽拉图:……我带来了末日的潮声。

  Zeratul : I bring tidings of doom.

  吉姆·雷诺:泽拉图……

  Jim Raynor :Zeratul...

  泽拉图:我挑开了未来的面纱,却只看到了……湮灭。

  Zeratul : I have pierced the veil of the future and beheld only... oblivion.

  泽拉图:但仍有一线希望。你掌握着她的命运……

  Zeratul : Yet one spark of hope remains. You will hold her life in your hands...

  泽拉图:……虽然她的罪恶滔天,但只有她能拯救我们。

  Zeratul : And though justice demands that she die for her crimes, only she can save us.

  吉姆·雷诺:等等,你是在说凯瑞甘?

  Jim Raynor :Wait a second, you're talking about Sarah Kerrigan?

  吉姆·雷诺:4年了!你突然冒出来——(当初一个字没说就把人家抛下了哼!)

  Jim Raynor :It's been four years! You show up outta nowhere -

  泽拉图:时间紧迫!你必须明白!

  Zeratul :Time is short! You must understand!

  泽拉图:你要找的答案就在里面。好好看看吧,万物的命运岌岌可危。

  Zeratul :The answers you seek lie within. Study it well, the fate of creation hangs in the balance.

  吉姆·雷诺:……见到你我也很高兴。

  Jim Raynor :... Nice to see you too.



大预言(The Prophecy)

剧情视频

台词一览

  泽拉图:虫群的到来早有预言……

  Zeratul :The zerg swarm came as was foretold.

  泽拉图:而星灵—神之长子,

  Zeratul : And the protoss, first born of the gods,

  泽拉图:则奋起反抗。

  Zeratul : rose to fight them.

  泽拉图:如今,我们的创世者萨尔纳加……回来了。

  Zeratul : Now, the Xel'Naga that forged us all, are returning.

  泽拉图:但回归是为了拯救……?

  Zeratul : But do they come to save,

  泽拉图:……还是毁灭?

  Zeratul : or to destroy.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:(笑声)

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:我就知道,最终你会来的。

  Sarah Kerrigan :I knew you'd find your way here... eventually.

  泽拉图:你的出现亵渎了这里,凯瑞甘。

  Zeratul :Your very presence defiles this place, Sarah Kerrigan.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:你能听到么,泽拉图?群星间的低语。

  Sarah Kerrigan : Do you hear them, Zeratul? Whispering from the stars?

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:星系会随着他们的到来而燃烧。

  Sarah Kerrigan : The galaxy will burn with their coming.

  泽拉图:也许……

  Zeratul :Perhaps...

  泽拉图:……但你看不到了!

  Zeratul : But you won't live to see it!

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:拜托,我们的恩怨微不足道。

  Sarah Kerrigan :Please... our petty conflicts mean nothing now.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:一场势不可挡的风暴正在袭来。

  Sarah Kerrigan :A storm is coming that cannot be stopped.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:这场湮灭,我们应该共同面对。

  Sarah Kerrigan : Fitting, that we should face oblivion together.

  泽拉图:休想!

  Zeratul :Never!

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:命运无法改变,

  Sarah Kerrigan :Fate cannot be changed.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:末日正在临近,

  Sarah Kerrigan :The end comes.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:当它降临时……

  Sarah Kerrigan : And when it finds me...

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:我会欣然接受。

  Sarah Kerrigan :I shall embrace it at last.

  泽拉图:预言尚未可知。

  Zeratul :The prophecy is uncertain.

  泽拉图:希望永不湮灭。

  Zeratul : There is always hope.



背叛(The Betrayal)

剧情视频

台词一览

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:凯瑞甘呼叫。

  Sarah Kerrigan: This is Sarah Kerrigan.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:我们已击退星灵,但有一股虫群正在逼近这里,(一大波虫群正在接近!)

  Sarah Kerrigan: We neutralized the protoss, but there is a wave of zerg advancing on this position.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:请求立即撤离。

  Sarah Kerrigan: We need imediate evac.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:取消那个命令,

  Arcturus Mengsk: Belay that order.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:我们准备撤离。

  Arcturus Mengsk: We're moving out.

  吉姆·雷诺:什么?你难道要丢下他们?

  Jim Raynor:What?You're not just gonna leave 'em?

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:所有舰队听我命令,准备撤离塔桑尼斯。

  Arcturus Mengsk: All ships prepare to move away from Tarsonis at my mark.

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:喂,伙计们?何时可以撤离?

  Sarah Kerrigan: Ah, boys, how about that evac?

  吉姆·雷诺:该死,阿克图尔斯!你不能这么做。

  Jim Raynor: Damn you, Arcturus. Don't do this.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:都结束了。

  Arcturus Mengsk: It's done.

  阿克图尔斯·蒙斯克:导航员,通知舰队把我们送出轨道。快!

  Arcturus Mengsk: Helmsman, signal the fleet and take us out of orbit. Now!

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:指挥官?吉姆?

  Sarah Kerrigan: Commander? Jim?

  莎拉·凯瑞甘:你们到底在搞什么?

  Sarah Kerrigan: What the hell is going on out there?



……路是人走的(Who We Choose To Be)

剧情视频

台词一览

  马特·霍纳:我最近一直都在做你的清洁工。

  Matt Horner :I've been cleaning up after you a lot lately.

  吉姆·雷诺:别管我,马特。

  Jim Raynor :Leave it alone, Matt.

  马特·霍纳:又是那梦?

  Matt Horner :Same dream?

  吉姆·雷诺:我说别管我。

  Jim Raynor :I said leave it alone.

  马特·霍纳:凯瑞甘的事情不是你的错……

  Matt Horner :What happened to Kerrigan wasn't your fault...

  吉姆·雷诺:你指什么?是她被遗弃,还是她谋杀了80亿无辜的人!

  Jim Raynor :Which part? Where she got left behind, or where she murdered eight billion people.

  马特·霍纳:又来了。你就是听不进去。

  Matt Horner :Same old bullshit. You ain't going to listen-----

  马特·霍纳:你知道你变成什么样子了吗?

  Matt Horner :Man, do you even see what you're becoming?

  吉姆·雷诺:路是自己走的,马特。

  Jim Raynor :We are who we chose to be,Matt.

  马特·霍纳:等你想明白了告诉我们。我们等着你。

  Matt Horner :When you figure it out let us know. We're waitin' on ya.



热门搜索

手游排行榜

  • 最新排行
  • 最热排行
  • 评分最高