《盐和避难所》剧情NPC对话中文精译 信达雅的艺术
《盐和避难所》因为没有官方汉化,所以很多像小编一样英语不好的玩家根本看不懂剧情。下面为大家带来《盐和避难所》剧情NPC对话中文精译(信达雅的艺术),以供玩家们参考。
或许这座岛只是个充满着恶棍的绝望之地吧。Or maybe it's just an island full of desperate wretches.
无论如何,我的确听过一种离开此地的说法。有个像你一样的船难水手曾对我道:“就在所有东西的最下面!”At any rate, I've heard of one way out. A shipwrecked sailor like you told me: it's at the very bottom of everything."
然后呢,他就从悬崖上跳到海里去了。我十分怀疑他到底找到他想要的东西没…Then he threw himself from a cliff into the sea. I doubt he found what he was looking for..."
沿海滩往前有个无所属的空教所,你可以将它转换为你信仰的教派。There's an empty sanctuary up the beach. You can claim it for your creed.
你还记得你所信仰的教派是什么吧?Do you remember what your creed was?
玛柯铎大陆北部群山之中的那些人属于钢铁族裔教派。Men from the mountains of the northern continent of Markdor are Iron Ones.
他们不信仰任何神而崇拜个人钢铁意志。他们喜欢钢铁而讨厌魔法。They believe in no gods, believing instead in the iron will of man. They love steel but hate magic.
那么,你是钢铁族裔教派的一员吗?Are you a member of The Iron Ones, then?
大部分人分别追随三种权利:君王之权、骑士之权和法官之权。Most men follow the three deities: The King, The Knight, and The Judge.
君王给予领袖以智慧,骑士保护作战的战士,而法官指引守序之人。The King lends wisdom to men who lead, The Knight protects warriors in combat, and The Judge guides those who maintain order.
那么,你是三权分位教派的追随者吗?Are you a follower of The Three, then?
光明女神的追随者们崇拜着铎拉,这位谦卑、仁慈、宽恕之神。Followers of the Goddess of Light worship Devara, deity of humility, kindness, and forgiveness.
信奉她的教派或许是最为古老的一门宗教,当然这全都拜赐于该教派牧师们细致记录的不倦之功。Her creed is perhaps the oldest known creed, though this could be a consequence of its clerics' meticulous recordkeeping.
那么,你是铎拉圣光教派的信众吗?Are you a pilgrim of Devara's Light, then?
磐石蛊根教派的追随者们,即广为人们所称呼的“森之怨灵”,是一群非常狡猾的匪徒和制毒者。Followers of the Stone Roots, known to most of the world as Woodswraiths, are a tricky bunch, full of bandits and poisoners.
如森林本身一样,他们不遵循律法,去其之所想去,取其之所意取。Like the forest itself, they follow no laws, going where they please, and taking what they like.
那么,你是个森之怨灵吗?我可希望你不是啊。Are you a Woodswraith, then? I hope you're not.
东方的法师们通过位面会接与火天之神交流来修习强力的魔法技艺。Mages to the East learned to craft powerful magic through interplanar links to The Gods of Fire and Sky.
火天之魔法极具毁灭之力,在东方的大堡塞研究这种魔法的习法者们被称为法卫。Fire and Sky magic, awesome in its destructive power, is studied in a citadel to the East by practitioners of magic, called Keepers.
那么,你是火天法卫教派的信众吗?Are you a Keeper of Fire and Sky, then?
你是三权分位教派的追随者啊,我就知道。You're a follower of The Three, as I suspected.
这个三枝烛台,是你那教派的信记之物。Here is a Candelabra of the Three, icon of your creed.
你是钢铁族裔教派的一员,对吧?那么这儿的神也不会帮你咯。You're a member of the Iron Ones, eh? No gods will help you here.
那么请收下这个铁球标记吧。Accept this Metal Icon then.
光明女神的追随者么。那么你的旅程将会异常坎坷啊。A follower of the Goddess of Light. Your journey will be difficult.
请收下这个陶土瓮罐,它会给前方无所属的空教所带来铎拉之祝福。Accept this Earthen Vessel, it will bring Devara's blessing to the vacant sanctuary ahead.
一位森之怨灵么,呃。可千万不要树敌太多咯。A Woodswraith, huh. Try not to make more enemies than you need to.
我将这个岩石橡果给你吧。I'll give you this Stone Acorn.
稀奇啊,一名火天法卫。那我祝愿在这座岛上,你的神能与你同在。How rare, a Keeper of Fire and Sky. Lets hope your gods followed you to this island.
我这儿有个生存籍典可以送给你。I have for you a Living Tome.
不是的吗?那你所信仰的教派是什么呢?No? What was your creed, then?
沿海滩往前走吧,你可以找到那个无所属的空教所。Make your way up the beach, until you find the vacant sanctuary.
记住你可得将我交给你的教派信记放在祭坛上哦。You'll place the icon I gave you upon the altar.
游牧行商
似乎有人很信任你啊。Someone's put quite a bit of faith in you.
虽然可能你会有压力…但我认为信任你应该是没错的吧。It's a lot of responsibility... but I think that faith is well placed.
你好,朋友。Hello, friend.
卖东西啦,只收现钱咯。Trinkets to sell, trinkets for coin.
朋友,你能来我可真高兴。Friend, I'm so happy you came along.
我收集了不少好货哟。东西啦、西东啦,诸如此类。I've gathered things. Trinkets. Trinkets and such.
东西换金币,我专门干这个。记得只收现钱咯。Trinkets for gold, that's what I've got. Trinkets for coin.
愿天主保佑你。Gods bless.
你怎么来到这儿的?我是偷渡碰巧来的。我以前在丹尼博卖东西,就是用东西换金币啦。How'd you end up here? I stowed away. Sold trinkets in Taenibir, trinkets for coin.
不过我们那儿很穷。据说卡尔希比较富。听说我这样的穷鬼在卡尔希都雇得起佣人啊。So poor though. Talk of wealth in Kar'hi. Even beggars like me've got manservants there, they say.
于是就偷渡么…航着航着…然后…遇到风暴了。Stowed away. Sailed... then... that storm.
你无法想象那些水手当时惊讶的表情!当他们看到我这个老实巴子和他们一同在船骸边的时候。Imagine the surprise on those sailors' faces! Seein' the likes of me in the wreckage there with all of 'em honest men."
我们所有人…都漂在海中,扒着木板,在冰冷的海洋中瑟瑟发抖…All of us... floating in the sea, clinging to planks, shivering in the icy cold...
也不清楚到底有多少人真的能活着漂到海岸上。Not sure how many of the others made it to shore.
那瑟抖、颤栗的海岸啊…That shivering, shivering shore..."
看起来你的金币不少…You seem like you've got the coin...
不过我在这儿找到的东西都卖得很好,很好的哦。But the trinkets I find here, they do sell, they do.
现在我也算是发达了,很快就能买出一片天,逃离这里咯!Doing quite nicely, I am. Soon enough I'll be able to buy my escape!
但该怎么逃…怎么逃呢…Somehow... somehow...
怎么逃呢…Somehow...
你好啊,朋友!Well hello, friend!
我在这里找到个舒适又安全的地方。I found a nice safe spot up here, I did.
虽然顾客可能不多,但正好可以趁机放松一下。Might not see a lot of customers, but I could use the break.
得好好整理下我的东西啦!Have to sort my trinkets!
整理东西…按颜色还是形状来呢!Sorting all the trinkets... color and the shape!
精品推荐
相关下载
相关文章
更多+热门搜索
手游排行榜
- 最新排行
- 最热排行
- 评分最高
-
休闲益智 大小:60.27M
-
飞行射击 大小:48.08MB
-
动作塔防 大小:309.52M
-
冒险解谜 大小:195MB
-
社交软件 大小:171.50MB