《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

时间:2016-06-16 来源:88130安卓下载 作者:佚名

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译 【Cinematics Translation】 

·->我不是专业翻译人员,错误和不准确的地方在所难免,还请大家多多包涵,帮忙批评指正!~~在此已将原文一一列 出。有些对白难以将原味体现出来,但我已经反复斟酌思考了。大家若有更好的翻译,一定要提出来哦!~~~~~~谢谢!!!

(作者:raymanfan (globox) )

Introducing Natla

介绍纳特拉

Calcutta India 1996

印度 加尔各答

1996

Larson:What's a man got to do to get that sort of attention from you?

拉森:一位男士若想博得您的些许关注,不知该做点什么呢?

Lara:If that's the sort of attention you want,Larson,you are well on your way.

劳拉:如果就是想要那种关注,拉森,你已经做得不错了。

Larson:Sounds like fun,but I'm only here to make an introduction. Lara Croft,meet Jacqueline Natla,of Natla Technologies.

拉森:似乎挺有趣,但我只是来做介绍的。劳拉克劳馥,见见纳特拉科技公司的杰奎琳·纳特拉小姐。

Natla:Good afternoon,Miss Croft. My research department has recently turned its focus to the study of ancient artifacts. And I'm led to believe that,with the right incentive,you're just the woman to find them for me.

纳特拉:下午好,克劳馥女士。我的研究部门最近正专注于古器的研究。我想要是给您一点适当的“刺激”,您一定会成为寻找这些古器的不二人选。

Lara: I'm afraid you've been misled,I only play for sports.

劳拉:我想您是被误导了,能刺激我的只有那份出游的乐趣。

Natla :Which is precisely why I've come to you,Miss Croft. This is a game you've played before;with your father.You both spent years searching for the Scion of Atlantics. All you needed was the location of Qualopec's Tomb.

纳特拉:这正是我来这里的目的,克劳馥女士。这是个您之前曾经玩过的游戏;还有您的父亲。你们花了多年的时间寻找亚特兰蒂斯的司祭盎。而首先你们必须确定夸洛佩克古墓的位置。

Lara:You found Vilcabamba?

劳拉:你找到了比尔卡班巴?

Natla :How quickly can you get to Peru?

纳特拉:多久能到达秘鲁?

Vilcabamba     比尔卡班巴

(Father' s journal) Vilcabamba continues to elude us and my insistence that we press on in spite of these failures has morale low.I suspect Jenkins to be the author of this sedition;he simply refuses to accept the possibility that Altantis is the foundation upon which all known civilizations were built.Increasingly,I find it is Lara alone who remains untainted by academic dogma and open-minded enough to see this truth.

(父亲的日志) 比尔卡班巴一直躲着我们,虽然我坚持继续寻找,但我们的士气已经很低落了。我怀疑那些言论就是詹金斯发起的,因为他完全否认亚特兰蒂斯是所有已知文明的根源这种说法。所幸,我越来越觉得劳拉并没有被教条的理论束缚,她的思想很开放,具有揭示真理的潜质。

Guide:I’m sorry, I didn’t bring enough rope.

向导:抱歉,我没带足绳子。

Lara:Not to worry, I will find another way up.

劳拉:别担心,我找别的路上去。

Wolf Attack   野狼的袭击

(无)

The Tomb of Qualopec  夸洛佩克古墓

Lara:Here sits the God-King Qualopec; One of the Triumvirate; keepers of the three pieces of the scion; Diviners of its knowledge; Sacred rulers of Atlantis.

劳拉:这里坐的是夸洛佩克神,他是掌管三个司祭盎的三神之一,是司祭盎神力的创造者,亚特兰蒂斯大陆神圣的统治者。

Unexpected company    意想不到的同伴

Larson: I’d love to join you, but I forgot my trucks        【?】

拉森:有点想加入,但我差点忘了我还有其他生意要做。

【?】

Lara:Why am I not surprised?

劳拉:怎么我一点也不感到吃惊?

Larson: You’ve got you job; I’ve got mine. I’ll take it from here.

拉森:你有生意,我也一样。 那个我得拿走咯。

Lara: I hope Natla sent you with more than that shotgun.

劳拉:但愿纳特拉不只给了你那把猎枪。

Larson:Don’t swear it, kitten; I prefer a more hands-on approach.

拉森:少逞你的嘴上功夫,小兔崽子;我们来点实际的。



A Heated Interrogation 激烈的审问

Lara: This is only one piece of the Scion, where’s the rest of it?

劳拉:这只是其中的一个司祭盎,剩下的在哪?

Larson: Gimme me a minute, I’m thinking.

拉森:等等,让我想想。

Larson:Whoa!It makes no difference to me: Pierre’s probably already found his piece.

拉森:呕!这样对我无效:皮埃尔大概已经找到他的司祭盎咯。

Lara:Pierre Dupont? Where?

劳拉:皮埃尔?在哪?

Larson:Now that I don’t know.

拉森:不知道。

Lara: All right. I’m convinced.

劳拉:好。我信了。

Larson: Damn, you really had me going there.

拉森:见鬼,看来你真的要让我去他那儿了。

Late Night Reconnaissance   深夜的侦察

Larson: Looks like our girl’s pulled it off.

拉森:看来我们的女冒险家办成了呢。

Natla:Of course she has. Now it’s up to you.

纳特拉:那当然。现在你得行动了。

Larson: Not that I’m complaining boss, but what makes you so sure she’s not going to bring it back to herself?

拉森:不是我在发牢骚,但您为什么那么确定她不会乖乖地交出司祭盎?

Natla:Lara would never part with the Scion; She’s far too obsessed with it. Just like her father.

纳特拉:劳拉是不会放弃司祭盎的。她着迷还来不及呢。就像她父亲一样。

Natla:Ah, Monsieur Dupont, you have something to report?

纳特拉:啊,皮埃尔先生,你有什么要报告的吗?

Pierre:Good news, madame, your information was correct. I have located my piece of the Scion.

Voila. It is buried under a place called

皮埃尔:好消息,夫人,您的消息十分正确。我已经找到了司祭盎。瞧。它就埋藏在

Lara: St. Francis Folly.

劳拉:圣方济各堂。

Arrival At St. Francis Folly

抵达圣方济各堂

(Father’s journal) I’ve acquired new evidence that leads me to believe it is the Scion itself that is in some strange way, a vast library of information to rival even Alexandria. I’m now convinced that, if I can obtain it, I will finally discover what happened to my beloved Amelia.

(父亲的日志) 新的证据使我相信司祭盎以某种独特的方式保存着大量的信息,它的信息量甚至超过了古埃及的亚历山大博物馆。现在我相信,如果能得到它,我一定能知道我深爱的阿米莉亚究竟出了什么事。

Lara: Oh,Pierre,you litter bug.

劳拉:喔,皮埃尔,你乱扔垃圾了。



Business Banter

生意场上的嘲弄

Pierre:I think you are more of a dog person.

皮埃尔:我想你得跟别人合作才有胜算。

Lara: Natla doesn’t honor her contracts, Pierre. I’d move on if I were you.

劳拉:纳特拉违约了,皮埃尔。我要是你的话就决不会为她卖命。

Pierre:No, mademoiselle, Natla and I understand each other. I find things for her, and she rewards me handsomely. But you seek the very thing she does. That is why you are not trusted.

皮埃尔:不,女士,我们彼此理解。我为她找东西,她给我丰厚的报酬。只不过你要找的东西正是她想要的,而这就是为何你不能得到她的信任的原因。

Lara:I trust my instinct.

劳拉:我相信我的直觉。

Pierre:And that is why you’re in second place. I’m a professional, mademoiselle. I focus on the job, and I get paid.

皮埃尔:所以你只能处于不利的地位。我以这个职业为生,女士。我专注于我的工作,然后我得到报酬。

Lara: There’s more to life than money, Pierre.

劳拉:生活不仅仅需要钱。

Pierre:This isn’t life, mademoiselle, it’s business. Your compulsion prevents you from seeing the difference.

皮埃尔:这可不是生活,女士,这是生意。你被冲动蒙蔽了视线,你看不到细节。

Lara: It doesn’t prevented me from getting a piece of the Scion. How’s business for you?

劳拉:但我的冲动却带给了我一个司祭盎.  你的手气如何,开张了吗?

Pierre:touche. So then, why don’t we see whose compulsion gets them the next piece.

皮埃尔:说得好。那么我们就看看到底谁的冲动能为他取得下一个司祭盎吧。

The Tomb Of Tihocan        蒂霍坎古墓

Lara: Here lies the God-King Tihocan; One of the Triumvirate; Keepers of the three pieces of the Scion; Leader of the chosen after the great betrayal caused Atlantis to be lost beneath the waves.

劳拉:这里安眠着蒂霍坎神,他是掌管三个司祭盎的三神之一。尽管一场大叛变使亚特兰蒂斯湮没在大西洋的波涛中,但他依然于此竭力维持他开明的统治。

Pierre:You see? Instincts can be expensive, mademoiselle. Yours are going to cause you both pieces of the Scion.

皮埃尔:你明白了吧?直觉有时会让人付出高昻的代价,女士。你的直觉将夺去你的两个司祭盎。

Lara: That’s not a price I’m prepare to pay.

【?】

劳拉:或许吧,但我要付的可不是这种代价。

【?】

Pierre:Don’t be absurd. No job is worth dying for.

皮埃尔:真可笑。没有任何一种事物值得为它去牺牲。

Lara:Yes. It is.

劳拉:不。它值得。

Pierre’s Demise皮埃尔之死

Pierre: On second thought, you have it!

皮埃尔:还是给你好了,接好了!

Pierre:Bonne chance!

皮埃尔:祝你走运!



Shadow Figures 1

影子般的人物1

(无)

Shadow Figures

影子般的人物2

Tihocan:You have tainted the power of the Scion; In betraying your fellow Kings you have broken the sacred Triumvirate of Atlantis. You have maimed Qualopec. Your own brother.

蒂霍坎:你玷污了司祭盎的力量;你背叛了我们,你打破了亚特兰蒂斯神圣的戒律。你甚至残害了你的兄长,夸洛佩克。

Qualopec:I am still here, wretch. Tihocan has ended your treachery. But it is my face you will see in your nightmares.

夸洛佩克: 我还在这呢,你这卑鄙的家伙。虽然蒂霍坎已经了结了你的背信弃义,但在梦魇里你会看见我那被你毁了的脸。

Tihocan:What have you to say for yourself?

蒂霍坎:你还有什么话要说?

Arrive At Khamoon

抵达哈蒙

(无)

Retrieving The Scion

取得司祭盎

(无)

The Banishment Of Natla

驱逐纳特拉

Qualopec: But it is my face you will see in your nightmares.

夸洛佩克:但在梦魇里你会看见我那被你毁了的脸。

Tihocan:What have you to say for yourself?

蒂霍坎:你还有什么话要说?

Natla: The Gods favor action, not council.

纳特拉:神偏爱行动,而不是开会。

Qualopec:Yet is this council that rules over you today.

夸洛佩克: 但就是我现在的这场会,它将永远地支配你。

Natla:You rule over nothing. Atlantis is in ruin; nothing can change that. Everything must burn. Only then can the Seventh Age begin.

纳特拉:你们什么也支配不了。亚特兰蒂斯正在走向灭亡,什么也无法改变。所有事物都必须燃烧殆尽。只有这样第七时代才能诞生。

Qualopec: You choose a path to madness. I wash my hands of you.

夸洛佩克:你真的疯了。以后你的事与我无关。

Tihocan:For your treachery; for using the knowledge of the Scion to unleash our armies against us, I expel you forever from the scared order of The Three, and condemn you to shame in the frozen limbo of eternity.

蒂霍坎:由于你背信弃义,并且擅用司祭盎的驱策我们自己的军队攻击夸洛佩克和我本人,现在我要将你永远地驱逐出去,并让你在冰冻的炼狱里忏悔自己的罪过。

Natla:I cannot be stopped! Doom will find you both while I rise from the dust of your bones to finish what I’ve started-

纳特拉:它是不会停下的!当我从你们的骨灰中苏醒过来的时候,你们的末日就到了,我一定会完成它的。

Ambush!      埋伏!

Lara: It was you? You were the Queen of Atlantis.

劳拉:是你?你就是亚特兰蒂斯的女王。

Natla:Once.

纳特拉:曾经。

Lara: And the Scion holds its history.

劳拉:而祭司盎就记录了它的历史。

Natla:It holds far more that. All the knowledge of the Ancients; things none of could even comprehend.

纳特拉:岂止是历史而已。所有远古的信息。那可不是你能理解得来的。

Lara:What is the Seventh Age?

劳拉:什么是第七时代?

Natla:How far are you willing to go to find out, Lara?

纳特拉:你想花多少时间去发掘呢,劳拉?

Natla:Not far enough, I’m afraid. Kill her quickly. We have work to do.

纳特拉:恐怕你很快就会明白了。 快点解决她。我们还有事要办。

Johnson: I’m gonna enjoy this.

约翰逊:让我来尽情享受一番。

Kold: Enjoy watchin’. I’m cuttin’her.

克尔德:尽情看着吧你。看我怎么把她给剁了。



Motorcycle Pursuit

摩托追踪

(无)

Island Arrival

抵达失落之岛

(无)

The End Of The Line

尽头

Larson: Sorry, darin’, this is the end of the line.

拉森:真遗憾,亲爱的,这里是尽头了。

Lara: Just hand it over, Larson. This has nothing to do with you.

劳拉:快交过来,拉森。这和你一点儿关系也没有。

Larson: What’s got to do with you? This Scion belongs to Natla; Face it, you got no business here.

拉森:和你又有什么关系?祭司盎是属于纳特拉的。面对事实吧,你才是无关人员。

Lara: I don’t have time for this. Get out of the way or you die.

劳拉:我没时间和你纠缠了。让开否则你得死。

Larson: What you gonna do, shoot me? C’mon, Lara; I just work here. Now I know how bad you want this, but I can’t let you pass. And we both know you’re not going to kill it for it.

拉森:你想怎么样,开枪杀了我?好极了,来啊,劳拉。我正好在这儿工作呢。我知道你有多么想要这个,但我不能让你过去。我们两都清楚你不会为了这玩意儿而杀我。

Larson: That’s just not who you are.

拉森:这可不像是你。

Lara: I’m not who you think I am.

劳拉:我不是你想的那样。

Larson Dies

拉森死亡

(无)

Kold And Kid

克尔德和基德

Kold: I was hoping you’d show up; I want to make you scream.

克尔德:我还在想你会不会自动露面呢。我想听你悲惨的尖叫声。

Lara: Unless you want to end up like Larson, get out of my way.

劳拉:要是你不愿像拉森一样,就给我让开。

Kold:It’s so good, isn’t it? It gets even better. You can’t explain to people; they have to feel it.

克尔德:这样不是很好吗?现在更有趣了。你可别到处传哦,他们还等着尝尝这滋味呢。

Kid: Girl, you gotta be out of your mind.

基德:娘们,你得发疯了。

The Power Of The Scion

祭司盎的力量

(无)

Doppelganger Demise

死灵灭亡

Lara: Talk about your own worst enemy. 【?】

劳拉:看看你自己最大的敌人是谁。

【?】

A Tough Choice

残酷的抉择

Natla:You’ve reached the top, Lara. There’s nowhere left to go but down.

纳特拉:你已经到达顶端了,劳拉。除了下去没有别的路了。

Lara: You’re rebuilding the army of Atlantis.

劳拉:你在重建亚特兰蒂斯的军队。

Natla: This pyramid breeds far more than the soldiers you’ve faced. With the Scion, I now have the means to create anything I desire.

纳特拉:这个金字塔能培育的可不仅仅是你看见的这些东西。有了祭司盎,我现在可以随心所欲地培养我想要的了。

Lara: What is it you desire, Natla?

劳拉:你想要的是什么,纳特拉?

Natla: It takes Three to rule. Tihocan and Qualopec were too weak to destroy what stands in the way of the Seventh Age. But you have the strength to claim this seat beside me. Immortality has its price. But what are a few lives to sacrifice for your dreams?

纳特拉:这要用三样东西来完成。蒂霍坎和夸洛佩克那两个无能的家伙根本不足以摧毁进入第七时代前的障碍。但你有足够的力量,你有资格跟我一起来完成。想要永生就必须牺牲生命。但用这么一点生命来牺牲又怎么能满足你的梦想呢?

Lara: This is madness.

劳拉:这真是太疯狂了。

Natla: This is what you have been searching for. The answer you’ve sought your entire life are within the Scion; everything you’ve done has led you to this place. You’re here because you belong here, Lara.

纳特拉:这不就是你在寻找的吗。你苦苦寻找的答案现在就在这个祭司盎里头。而你所做的一切恰恰将你带到了这儿。你在这里,因为你属于这里,劳拉。

Natla: That’s who you are.

纳特拉:那就是你。

Lara: I’m sorry, Father.

劳拉:对不起,父亲。

Natla: NOOOOOOO!

纳特拉:不!

Time To Leave

准备离开

(无)

Final Confrontation

最终对决

Natla: Thousands of years I’ve waited for this moment. Do you realize what you’ve done?

纳特拉:几千年来我一直在等这个时刻。你知道你做了什么?

Natla: That blood on your hands, do you believe it was spilled for the good of all man, or for your own selfish desire? Look inside yourself, Lara.

纳特拉:看看你手上的血吧,你实际上是为了什么?为所有的人类,还是为你自己的私欲?看看你的内心吧,劳拉。

Natla: Your heart is as black as mine.

纳特拉:你的内心和我一样黑暗。

Down But Not Out

垂死挣扎

Natla: I cannot die, you fool. sooner or later, you’ll run out of bullets.

纳特拉:我是不会死的,你这个蠢货。迟早,你会耗尽子弹。

Island Escape

逃生

(无)

>>古墓丽影 攻略秘籍专区



热门搜索

手游排行榜

  • 最新排行
  • 最热排行
  • 评分最高